Construction Coordinator FCC
Job Type: Full time
Join the Project Banksia team constructing our Influenza cell-culture (FCC) manufacturing facility in Tullamarine (Melbourne, Australia). Expected to be completed in 2026, this facility will be the only cell-based influenza vaccine manufacturing facility in the Southern Hemisphere and will also produce allow us to deliver unique products important to Australia's public health needs such as snake and spider antivenoms.
You will support and coordinate project delivery during construction and commissioning phases. You'll provide assurance that the actual construction work meets the requirements and specifications of the project. You will also support equipment installation during the construction phase to ensure that the FCC installation goals are met on time and budget.
You will report to the FCC Commissioning / Construction Coordinator of the Banksia project.
- Manage external contractors
- Ensure our project construction schedule meets the requirements of the project
- Monitor construction activities for compliance to contract, documents and quality
- Develop necessary documents used in the installation process
- Assist management of cost drivers across the FCC team to provide an efficient, schedule focussed operation
Your skills and experience
- You'll have at least 6 years' process engineering, commissioning or construction project management
- Experience with process and engineering systems, ideally within the Pharmaceutical or a similar highly regulated industry (Petrochemical / chemical manufacture / food and beverage)
- Experience leading multiple stakeholders to deliver complex projects
- Financial experience managing budgetary responsibilities to help us to achieve the required commercial outcomes
- An understanding of quality, risk and contract management processes
- Well-developed regulatory and compliance code understanding in respect to the manufacturing/production and engineering environment
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!