Project Engineer - Construction / HVAC
Job Type: Full time
Join the Project Banksia team constructing our Influenza cell-culture (FCC) manufacturing facility in Tullamarine (Melbourne, Australia). Expected to be completed in 2026, this facility will be the only cell-based influenza vaccine manufacturing facility in the Southern Hemisphere and will also produce allow us to deliver unique products important to Australia's public health needs such as snake and spider antivenoms.
The Project Engineer - Construction/ HVAC will manage the construction of pharmaceutical production facilities to be delivered under Project Banksia at the Broadmeadows site.
You'll deliver the project milestones within budget. You'll manage facility and equipment design, construction, qualification/validation, and licensure of the facilities and manufacturing processes.
Reporting to the Stream Lead - Project Banksia, you'll deliver the project goals, controlling scope changes to meet budget and schedule during all phases of the project (Design, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and Qualification)
Your role will include:
- Facility design and construction, Design Qualification, GMP Equipment procurement
- Commission the building services
- Qualify the HVAC and Cleanrooms
- Oversight of Off-site Fabrication and On-site installation of equipment
- FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing)
- SAT (Site Acceptance Testing)
- Guide value engineering programs and maintain strategic engagement across multiple local and global business groups
Your skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, or science
- At least 3+ years of engineering or construction project management experience
- Experience with installation, commissioning, and operation of HVAC systems
- An ability to solve problems in design, testing and deployment
- Experience troubleshooting, process engineering and the ability to understand and implement client requirements
- Work with multiple project teams and project managers to deliver large and complex projects
- Process and engineering systems/services experience gained in the GxP industry.
- An underlying knowledge of project management principles and quality management systems
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!