Job Type: Full time
We are looking for an Operational Process/Production Engineer to join our growing project Banksia team for the construction and commissioning of our Influenza cell-culture (FCC) manufacturing facility in Tullamarine.
Based at Tullamarine, and internally referred to as the SME Engineer, this Full-Time Fixed Term position (until June 2025) will conduct and document equipment criticality assessments for plant equipment together with project engineers, operations and qualifications teams. You will play an important role, being the conduit between the project and operations engineering teams.
Expected to be completed in 2026, this facility will be the only cell-based influenza vaccine manufacturing facility in the Southern Hemisphere and will also produce unique products important to Australia's public health needs such as snake and spider antivenoms.
Reporting to the Operational Engineering Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting and Documenting Spares Criticality Assessments for project equipment with maintenance and project engineering teams
- Develop maintenance related documents required for the new project
- Support project team with FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing), SAT (Site Acceptance Testing), Commissioning and Qualification activities
- Compile TMP-300 forms with details for maintenance and calibration requirements
- Provide detail for SAP Uploads with input from our SAP team, including equipment detail and preventative maintenance
- Assist project teams with technical knowledge and support
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in relevant Engineering discipline
- At least 5 years Engineering experience in a regulated environment or industry
- Experience setting up maintenance requirements for a new facility
- Experience within a project/construction environment is beneficial
- Strong communication skills with project and operations teams, and management
- Good problem solving, technical learning, time management and prioritising skills
- Functional knowledge of SAP Plant Maintenance
- Functional knowledge of cGMPs and manufacturing operations in FDA regulated facility
Applications close Monday 3rd October 2022
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!