Supply Chain Materials Management SME
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for a Supply Chain Materials Management SME to join our dynamic team at Seqirus, on the Banksia project. Reporting to the Supply Chain Lead, you will support delivery of materials management objectives during the project to ensure the manufacturing and laboratory operations at Tullamarine, Woodend and our Broadmeadows facilities are supplied with all the materials they need.
This role will collaborate with key stakeholders including Manufacturing, Quality, Global/Parkville Planning, Supply Chain and Logistics and others as required, to deliver fit for purpose and cGMP/EHHS compliant facilities to meet operational requirements.
- Provide operational knowledge of materials management, supply and manufacturing planning for the project
- Provide support to ensure all supply chain and planning areas operate according to approved processes and the principles of cGMP
- Support the management of Planning, Warehouse and Logistics data to enable the set-up of SAP system for use in Banksia
- Provide operational knowledge in support of the implementation of the supplemental planning systems (Kinaxis, Orchestrate)
- Support the Supply Chain Warehouse SME in liaising with the Engineering and Validation teams to ensure that the materials are available for commissioning/qualification, engineering and validation batches in accordance with the project schedule
- Support the set-up of planning and procurement processes with the 3PL provider, ensure reliable on time supply of materials to the Warehouse in Tullamarine
Your skills and experience
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Science or related degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in supply chain in the pharmaceutical industry
- Functional knowledge of cGMP and supply chain operations in FDA/TGA regulated facilities
- Solid knowledge of materials management, supply chain planning processes and systems (especially SAP)
- In-depth knowledge of cGxP in the pharmaceutical industry and application to facility design and operation
- Experience in project delivery, preferably in a greenfield site (brownfield acceptable)
- Involvement in delivering capital projects, knowledge of Validation, CMC and facility regulatory submission requirements
How to apply
Please send us your resume and covering letter (in one document), which addresses the criteria above and includes reference number R-184375
Applications close 5pm AEST on 30 September 2022
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!