Data and Analytics Lead
Job Type: Full time
CSL Seqirus has an exciting opportunity available for a Data and Analytics Lead to join our Commercial Operations team. You will support the commercial team by managing Business Intelligence (BI) tools, data strategy implementation, governance and architecture. You will oversee the ongoing development, execution and management of technology related to data and analytics for the commercial team.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Business Analytics, you will:
- Promote continuous improvements in sales productivity and management of Business Intelligence (BI) tools, application usage, relevancy and feedback processes
- Transform data into insights, defining key KPIs for sales teams. Ensure data is interpreted and provided in accurate manner to our teams.
- Understand commercial needs and translate into technical requirements and solutions.
- Develop data pipelines and solutions including data capture and data flow / transformation to integrate data from many existing systems and make it available for analysis.
- Keep current on new technologies and analytics within the pharmaceutical and vaccine space.
To be successful, you'll need:
- Tertiary requirements in Business, Science, I&T or related discipline.
- 5years' experience in business analytics and analytical tools.
- At least 3 years' experience developing data warehousing infrastructure, business processes and system experience with transactional sales data systems such as SAP, Oracle, model N
- Experience in collection and analysis of structured and unstructured data.
- Advanced technical skills – programming language (eg: SQL, Python, R)
- Advanced ability in the use of all Microsoft applications, SQL, SAP, Power BI, HTML, Tableau
- Working knowledge of cloud-based database and storage such as AWS, Azure and Salesforce
- Working knowledge of BI technologies such as Power BI and Tableau
In return you will receive:
- Fantastic compensation package and the opportunity to access flexible work arrangements
- Access to a range of health and wellbeing programs
- Career progression to help you fulfill your promising future
- Work with Australia's leading biopharmaceutical company and top 5 ASX listed
- And more!
Apply now to join a purpose-driven, values-based company committed to protecting public health.
Applications close on 9 October 2022
Applications must include a CV and Cover Letter
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!