QC Support Specialist
Job Type: Full time
CSL Behring is a world class manufacturer of blood plasma proteins which are used to treat human immune deficiencies and severe autoimmune diseases. Due to a move within the team, we have a position available within our QC Biochemistry group for a QC Support Specialist.
You will support the Biochemistry department to provide high quality documentation, trending reports and analysis of data. In this predominantly non lab bench position, you will liaise with external vendors and internal departments to support the objectives of the department.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the laboratory by ensuring all required documents, equipment, standards, controls and critical reagents are available, up to date and in a ready to use state
- Tracking and planning for expiry/calibration dates of equipment, standards and controls
- Tracking and managing stock of critical testing materials and laboratory resources
- Liaising with other CSL departments and external vendors to acquire the resources or services to ensure ongoing testing capability
- Raising and co-ordinating change controls
- Writing reports and performing assessments
- Performing document updates to test procedures and SOPs
- Providing SME and operational support for laboratory investigations, deviations and CAPAs
To be suitable for this role:
- Minimum degree qualification in science (chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology or similar)
- Have experience compiling protocols, writing trend reports
- Laboratory coordination experience
- Knowledge of GxP (GMP, GLP)
- LIMS experience
Apply now to join Australia’s largest pharmaceutical site in a role supporting the Quality Control department! Please provide your resume and cover letter in the one document. Applications close Friday, 2nd of December 2022.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!