Senior Health and Injury Management Specialist
Job Type: Full time
As part of Health and Injury Management team within EHS, you will have accountability for providing specialist occupational health and wellbeing advice and services, working as part of a team achieving effective management of risk, continuous improvement across EHS, and lead positive cultural change
In this role you will be required to
Develop, implement, assess and oversee wellbeing program and procedure for CSL Melbourne and CSL Australia including
- Identification and implementation of best practice wellbeing programs
- Benchmarking of proposed and annual program with external programs and ratings schemes
- Complete regular review of injury management data, incident trends to identify wellbeing priorities and the impact of the wellbeing program
- Identification of strategic priorities for the wellbeing program and development of plan to meet strategic priorities, global objectives including mental health objectives
- Identify and implement requirements for management of onsite ergonomics risks
- Provide incident management, early intervention, injury management for a portfolio of cases in consultation with stakeholders including Senior Manager Health and Injury Management, Human Resources, Workers and Managers Manage health surveillance and first aid management programs Implementation of strategic projects
Your skills and experience
- Suitably qualified health professional (eg Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist, Registered Nurse, Osteopath)
- Post-graduate qualification in occupational health management or equivalent
- Occupational Health first aid certificates
- Developing and assessing wellbeing programs
- Minimum 5 years experience within occupational health environment (eg onsite occupational health/injury management or rehabilitation provider )
- Knowledge of safety and workers compensation legislation and regulations
How to apply
Apply now for a role now with a varied remit in an organisation going through considerable investment and change.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!