Senior Sourcing Manager
Job Type: Full time
An exciting opportunity has become available for a permanent Senior Sourcing Manager within the Global Sourcing Department at CSL Behring. Reporting to the Global Category Lead MRO, you will be responsible for managing the sourcing of Capital Goods and Services within Capital Projects Construction and Installation of Capital goods and Services. Your primarily role will be to evaluate suppliers, negotiate pricing, and build strong vendor relationships in support of managed categories. You will effectively manage the assigned project and associated activities to maximise supplier performance.
This is a hybrid role based in Broadmeadows and there may be a requirement to attend different CSL sites occasionally. This role will suit an individual who has demonstrated experience in successfully negotiating complex supply agreements.
- Responsible for activities related to the procurement of materials, supplies, equipment and services and manage the sourcing and supplier selection process, including creating a sourcing project, researching and developing supplier shortlist and assembling and managing RFI project team through RFX/RFI process
- Organise and execute procurement and contracting activities in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Plans, coordinates, and executes sourcing related activities (RFI/RFP, Auctions) in Ariba eSourcing
- Help drive contract negotiation and management, including drafting agreements according to standard or non-standard services in conjunction with contract team
- Develop key performance measures for chosen suppliers and negotiate on multiple variables to award longer-term strategic contracts that result in significant cost reduction and improved service levels
- Work closely with the manufacturing and engineering teams to proactively identify and develop external capability to support strategic sourcing opportunities
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, engineering, supply management, or related field preferred
- Seven years of supply management experience, with demonstrated leadership
- Experience in Capital Sourcing
- Purchasing management Certification (ISM) preferred
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, solve problems, make recommendations, and draw valid conclusions in a timely and accurate manner
- Excellent computer skills with ability to work in diverse applications
How to apply
Apply now for a role now with a varied remit in an organisation going through considerable investment and change.
Please include a CV and Cover Letter in your application. Applications close 5pm AEST on 1st February 2023.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!