Operational Services Associate
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for an Operational Services Associates to join our growing team. Reporting to the Manager Operational Services – Bulk and based at our Broadmeadows Facility, you will manage the implementation of routine changes in response to manufacturing value stream priorities and provide expertise in the facilitation and analysis of deviation investigations within manufacturing.
- Investigate deviations from within the manufacturing area
- Assemble an investigation team and lead the investigation to closure
- Lead cross functional task completion of routine changes with short term time frames and on existing processes
- Partner with the manufacturing experts to understand the problems or opportunity
- Plan and communicate the change ensuring all stakeholders progress the tasks to completion
- Monitor change and investigations for completion to plan and escalate to ensure implementation if effective
- Coordinate material creation for the manufacturing area
- Coordinate vendors change notifications for the manufacturing area
- Be the expert in change management, project management and root cause investigation
Your skills and experience
- 1-4 years manufacturing experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or biological industry
- Experience in project and change management working as part of a larger team
- Understanding of cGMP, regulatory requirements and environmental health and safety requirements
- Knowledge of validation technology, production, and management processes within and external to the pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering
How to apply
Apply now for a role now with a varied remit in an organisation going through considerable investment and change. Please include a CV and Cover Letter in your application. Applications close 5pm AEST on 3rd February 2023.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!