Job Type: Full time
We are looking for a Process Scientist to join our dynamic team in our Manufacturing, Science and Technology (MS&T) function in Parkville (Australia). This role is a full time, 12-month fixed position, focusing on the collection, trending and reporting of Influenza Virus Vaccine (IVV) and Products of National Significance (PNS) technical data.
Reporting to the MS&T Manager Process Sciences, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with Manufacturing, Quality and Supply Chain teams to ensure prioritisation of E&L assessments, generating IVV and PNS technical reports and meeting important project deliverables.
- Facilitating the trending of IVV and PNS manufacturing data as part of the Seqirus Continued Process Verification (CPV) program, perform Product Quality Impact Assessments (PQIA) and contribute to annual Product Quality Reviews (PQR).
- Developnig and maintaining knowledge and provide technical support regarding the relationship between the process, the manufactured product and data analysis to ensure IVV and PNS products are manufactured according to specifications.
- Provide support for IVV and PNS manufacturing process improvement initiatives, CAPA and deviation investigations through the provision of scientific advice, process control/development support and data analysis/trending.
- Support QA and Regulatory Affairs with trending investigations to support customer complaints and potential adverse events.
Skills and Experience
You should have:
- Tertiary qualification in a related scientific discipline or substantial on the job pharmaceutical experience
- 3+ years of experience in a Pharmaceutical or Manufacturing environment
- Technical understanding of Pharmaceutical manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Strong customer focus and ability to work collaboratively with internal customers
- Demonstrated ability to meet targets and objectives
- Strong data analysis and problem solving skills
How to apply
Please send us your resume and covering letter (in one document), which addresses the criteria above.
Applications close Friday 10th February 2023.
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!