Technician - FIFO
Job Type: Not Specified
- $5,000 sign on bonus available
- Competitive Annual Salary Annual Bonus Benefits
- 2/1 roster – FIFO or residential
- Be part of a Global Power Technology Leader
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Field Service Diesel Mechanic (FIFO) to join our Newman team specialising in engine maintenance and repairs across Mining and Power Generation applications. You will provide breakdown and scheduled maintenance service to our clients in the Pilbara region. The role operates on a 2/1 roster flying in and out of Perth. Flights are within the 14 Days, to allow a full 7 days break.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways\:
- Deliver a first-class service to our customers across, mining, automotive and power generation
- Complete repairs and maintenance of heavy diesel products on breakdowns and mine sites
- Diagnose and repair various engines.
- Engine rebuilding and reconditioning
- Ensure adherence to all relevant Health Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and report any issues / incidents to the Field Service Supervisor
- Complete required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens.
To be successful in this role you will need the following\:
- Mechanical trades qualified as a Heavy Vehicle Mechanic (to Australian standards)
- Experience as a Diesel Mechanic in the service and maintenance of HHP heavy diesel products in field service. Cummins engines is highly preferred.
- Solid diagnostic and IT capabilities
- Hitachi/ Komatsu & Liebherr Experience Highly Desirable
Compensation and Benefits
Annual Salary. Superannuation. Flights (from Perth) and accommodation provided whilst on swing. $5,000 sign on Bonus. Participation in an annual variable compensation (bonus) program. Income Protection continuance insurance. Discounts with select private health insurance, PC software/hardware and a range of vehicles. Annual remuneration reviews. Safety equipment / PPE and uniforms provided and a range of personal and professional benefits.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
We are proud to be recognised as a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for All Women. Click here(link to our work180 page\: https\://au.work180.co/employers/cummins-australia) to check out our Benefits