Supply Chain Leader - APAC
Job Type: Not Specified
We are looking for a talented Supply Chain Leader – to support our Filtration team in the APAC region. In this senior leadership role will be responsible for transforming our supply chain organisation across Asia Pacific, work within a global leadership team to drive our high-level strategic initiatives and ensure functional excellence. This role can be based in Australia or Singapore.
With nearly 60 years of experience, Cummins Filtration is the technology leader in filtration products for heavy-duty diesel engines with a global presence on six continents and over 4,100 employees.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways\:
- Lead efforts within one or more Supply Chain functions including materials, production, inventory, logistics, demand management and order fulfillment.
- Ensures internal and external customers' expectations and requirements are met from end to end in each of the supply chains.
- Manage daily operations across functions to ensure a dependable and efficient supply chain.
- Lead continuous improvement projects that align with Cummins Operating System and Functional Excellence direction and leverage common processes tools, and information systems.
- Support Corporate Supply Chain initiatives and lead the cross-business unit planning processes to ensure intra-company alignment.
- Mitigate long term supplier constraints by collaborating with functional stakeholders.
- Create common supply chain processes and procedures by establishing collaborative business partner relationships.
- Approach daily problem solving and continuous improvement opportunities strategically and tactically to achieve performance targets.
- Develop, understand and improve necessary Key Performance Indicators.
- Analyse operational trends and develop corrective action plans.
- Address supply chain failures promptly to ensure operations stability; escalate as appropriate.
- Prepare and manage an annual operating plan including expense resources, and capital.
To be successful in this role you will need the following\:
- Experience in a Supply Chain Management and Leadership role
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline such as Engineering, Manufacturing or Science
- A proven track record of managing relationships and building partnerships with key stakeholders, both internal and external and of all levels
- Influencing internal stakeholders and teams to develop and execute a regional strategy
- Leading cross functional projects and initiatives which deliver significant value
- Strong commercial acumen
- This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
- Experience with Oracle demand planning or similar MRP will be highly regarded
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary - commensurate with experience Superannuation car allowance. Participation in an annual variable compensation (bonus) program. Access to a range of personal and professional benefits.
This is a hybrid role and as such there will be flexibility to work from home.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion.