Senior Assistant | Tax & Legal | Sydney 12mth FTC
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
Deloitte Tax & Legal are seeking a Senior Assistant who can provide comprehensive support to a Senior Tax & Legal Partner, as well as 3 further Partners within the Tax and Legal team in delivering exceptional service to our growing business. This role will allow you to take on new responsibilities and progress your career. This is a 12mth FTC role.
What will your typical day look like?
Supporting four partners, each day can be very different. This will be a busy, fast-paced environment that offers a lot of variety and opportunity to progress your career. Your role will involve organising video conferences and events as well as performing day-to-day SA duties such a diary management, arranging meetings, booking travel, processing expenses, invoices & timesheets and preparing documentation/reports. You will also be expected to support a highly collaborative wider team with any ad hoc requests.
About the team
This Senior Assistant role at Deloitte is key to providing comprehensive support to a Senior Tax & Legal Partner, as well as 3 further Partners.. The role includes building and maintaining effective and professional internal and external relationships to ensure seamless and efficient service is provided to support the needs of the business.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- Proven experience supporting multiple partners in a fast-paced professional environment
- Experience in a PA /SA role in a large organisation, successfully working with two or more senior executives concurrently
- Experience with diary and email management, booking complex travel and organising complex meetings
- Experience communicating through multiple platforms at a rapid pace – including WhatsApp, Skype, MS Teams and Zoom.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook skills
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to professionally represent Deloitte
- Ability to apply a high level of confidentiality and discretion on all internal and external information
- High level of attention to detail
- Well-developed time management skills whilst working under pressure
- Effective ability to filter information and assess priorities
- A willingness to learn, positive approach and strong initiative
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
#deloitteaustralia #deloittecareers #deloittehiring
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.