Senior Software Engineer - Boomi - Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best. Learn more at Deloitte Flex
- Rewards platform - your hard work won't go unnoticed at Deloitte. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
- Training and development - at Deloitte we believe in investing in our best assets, the people. You will have access to world class training and funding for industry and other professional certifications. You’ll also work with wide range of clients, technologies, and methodologies, which will accelerate your learning.
- Support and coaching to progress your career. You will have access to mentors and coaches who will help you pave a path for career progression.
- A culture where we listen to each other and pride ourselves in delivering the best possible outcomes. Most importantly, we love to have fun.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive. Inclusion at Deloitte
About our team
Deloitte’s Cloud and Engineering Practice helps clients realise the potential of transformational capabilities to solve their most challenging issues. We improve their agility and resilience and identify opportunities to optimise their technology usage. We also accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, by implementing vendor solutions as well as Deloitte-developed software solutions and tools.
Required interpersonal skills/experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfort working in a flexible and dynamic environment.
- Passionate about working in teams and solving complex problems together. Be part of the celebration when we win.
- Desire to continuously learn and develop as an engineer.
Required role specific skills/experience
- A minimum of 5 Years of relevant hands-on experience.
- Strong Integration design skills. Knowing how to break down complex problems down and follow industry design methods to describe solutions (e.g., Domain Driven Design).
- Solid engineering experience using Dell Boomi
- Experience and interest in solving problems in the system integration domain. Familiar with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Event Driven Architecture (EDA) and microservices.
- Keen interest in open-source technologies and contributing to the Australian engineering community
- Demonstrable understanding of one or more cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud). Reasonable level of infrastructure and networking knowledge.
- Desire to collaborate, innovate, build reusable assets, learn and mentor through practice wide coding dojos, brown-bags & hackathons.
- STEM tertiary qualifications. Cloud certifications will be highly regarded.
- Boomi Architecture/Integration Process building & deployment, Boomi EDI Integration, API management, alert framework/exception handling, connectors/listeners, integration packs usage, etc.
- Must have extensive knowledge in building and maintaining complex processing using DELL’s Boomi integration tool
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now!