Senior Consultant - Artificial Intelligence - Perth
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
- Mentoring programs – receive support and coaching to progress your career
- Health & Well-being – Gym discounts, Fitness First, Xtend Barre, HealthPass… the list goes on!
- Technology discounts – from Apple, HP, Lenovo, Windows… the list goes on!
Our diverse Data & AI team comprises over 500 specialist practitioners across Australia, each of whom are constantly curious and excited about combining their business acumen and technological expertise to create data-centric solutions that help solve complex problems and transform, or reinvent our client’s business.
Our Data & AI teamwork with public and private sector clients helping them to design and implement world leading solutions and capabilities. From solving air and ground transport network issues through our industry-first Optimal Reality digital twin solution, bringing automation capabilities to vaccine rollout programs, to helping our clients move to a sustainable world, we are the partner of choice for our clients and our alliance vendors.
Our relationships with market leading vendors such as AWS, Microsoft, Google, Apple, Snowflake, Salesforce, and Informatica enable our practitioners to be at the forefront of new and emerging capabilities and to deliver our suite of services at scale. We are consistently recognised as leaders in Cloud, Data, Analytics and AI, including in the latest analyst reports.
About the Role
Our Data & AI practice brings the full suite of services that focus on applying intelligence across the entire data, analytics automation, and AI Value chain. This means bringing together expertise across Business analysis data engineering data management & services ML/AI data science, data architecture, modelling, reporting & visualisation.In order to do this, we are looking to build cutting edge AI solutions to solve our clients’ hardest problems. And to do that we need a team of dedicated specialists who have the desire to build great products and go “in the field” to where our clients need those AI solutions to become a reality.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
As a Consultant/ Senior Consultant you will use your technology consulting skills to work with clients to deeply understand their challenges and build next generation, cloud-based solutions using leading data & AI tools. And be granted the opportunity to learn from leading experts in both business acumen & technical domains.
This role will start off in product development, and eventually transition to being a full-time professional services consultant working on deploying AI & Data solutions directly to our clients.
You are someone with:
- At least a years of experience in Data Analytics delivery preferably in either professional services or software engineering teams
- Software development and coding experience (e.g. Python) a plus
- Simulation Modelling experience a nice to have
- Experience with one of the following areas: machine learning, recommendation systems, natural language processing, or artificial intelligence
- Experience in building and implementing Data and Analytics solutions using industry best practice tools, technologies, and methods
- Working in large scale cloud data solutions using cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, Snowflake or Microsoft Azure
- Business acumen and the ability to translate data insights into meaningful business recommendation
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
At Deloitte, we know we’re at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development, and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.