Analyst | Accounting | Finance Assurance | Canberra
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
- Unlimited career growth opportunities
- Grow and develop your skills, while working on exciting projects
- Variety of flexible working arrangements, social events, discounts and benefits
Finance Assurance is a team of advisors and accountants based in Canberra. Our team is collaborative, supportive, and fun! Our Partners are great leaders with extensive experience in the field, who value and support each member of their team.
Join our team and take your career to the next level!
About the team
In Financial Assurance, we are specialist in finance function transformation, CFO advisory services in Government, accounting change, financial management, transaction accounting advice, specialised finance outsourcing and Federal Government budget management matters. To put it simply, we help our clients make their finance functions more efficient and effective.
Join our fast-paced and growing team to work with like-minded individuals who are passionate about offering Deloitte’s latest thinking on the future of finance to the Corporate and Public Sector in relation to key accounting, reporting and finance matters.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
We’re looking for candidates with a combination of the following:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in accounting, finance or a related area
- Looking to study toward a CA or CPA qualification
- 1-2 years' experience in finance, accounting, external audit or a related field
- Experience working with a Government accounting function would be highly desirable
- Skills in technical and/or management accounting and budgeting
- A dedicated work ethic and a hunger for development opportunities
- Federal Government security clearance is desirable
Due to the client requirements, all candidates must undergo a security clearance and as such, only Australian citizens will be considered for this role.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If have any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Alina Irfan from our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you.
Great opportunity to take your career in accounting to the next level!
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities
- Buy/sell leave, salary sacrifice and many other perks
- Interesting work, not one day is the same!