Senior Consultant | Organisation Transformation
Job Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: 30952
- Work life – work in a way that suits you best
- Health & Well-being – Gym discounts, Fitness First, Xtend Barre, HealthPass… the list goes on!
- Family – 18 weeks paid parental leave
We are growing! If you are passionate about strategic change management and communications and want to be part of an awesome team we’d love to hear from you.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Change Consultant, you will be part of a team that is passionate about enabling our clients to lead strategic transformations in their organisations through high impact experiences that deliver true business value and lasting results. Together, we co-design change solutions, using Human Centred Design approaches, customised to business needs – and agile when appropriate.
You will gain experience working on large scale business transformation projects including:
- Organisational Change Management/ Business Readiness
- Technology Adoption
- Stakeholder engagement and communications
- Capability development and communications
- Organisational Design
- Workforce Transition
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
We are looking for emerging change practitioners to apply your skills and learn more from the Organisational Transformation and the latest global ‘change by design’ methodology.
You will be willing to learn, love getting stuck into a complex problem, be empathetic and have great people skills. We want to see your personality shine, have you engage in the internal business of Deloitte and chase the issues and work that interests you.
You will have:
- change management experience from either a professional services environment, government or industry, and have played a significant role, or made an impact on business transformation projects
- an ability to combine domain expertise and sector specialisation to make recommendations that enable your client’s business agenda.
- experience in developing business cases derived from detailed analysis and insights / recommendations to deliver and add value to the client when forming a future state vision.
- worked across multiple business domains and can demonstrate experience ideally in the areas of change including but not limited to:
- Planning and conducting workplace or organisational change in a large or complex organisation;
- Facilitating change planning; including stakeholder identification, business impact analysis and change management planning;
- Design for business including persona development, storytelling, design thinking workshops, human centred design
- Driven technology adoption as part of a full lifecycle of an implementation (e.g. Workday, Success Factors, ERP system or digital transformation)
- The ability to obtain and maintain an AGSVA security clearance
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If you’ve got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Lauren Hicks at firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
At Deloitte, we know we’re at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.