Personal Assistant | Consulting | Canberra
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
We have a playful culture with serious intent. At Deloitte it's not only about celebrating our achievements and milestones, but also having fun along the way. In this PA role assisting our Consulting Partners, you will join a team of fun, passionate and innovative thinkers to provide key support within our growing Consulting Business Unit.
What will your typical day look like?
This role will be assisting Consulting Partners to manage their time and support their teams, and each day can be very different. Working within a fast-paced environment, there is a lot of variety in the day-to-day work, as well as opportunity to progress your career. Your role could involve organising events as well as performing the important duties of a Professional Assistant, such as diary management, liaising with stakeholders, arranging meetings, booking travel, processing expenses, managing invoices & timesheets, and preparing documentation/reports. You will also be supporting a highly collaborative wider team with any ad hoc requests, providing you the opportunity to be involved in the work and social aspects of the team. We are looking for a dynamic and efficient assistant to help manage relationships and be involved with top tier clients.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone who has experience with:
- Supporting multiple partners in a busy and professional environment
- Well-developed time management skills and the ability to manage multiple requests and deadlines
- Proven administrative and organisational skills – you are obviously MS Office proficient
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Providing diary management support for up to four Partners
- Organising client functions and events – managing invitations, sourcing venues, catering and other logistics
- Organising travel and accommodation arrangements for Partners
- Processing Monthly expense claims
- Assisting with presentations and client marketing strategies/plans, and
- Ad-hoc support tasks as required by the team
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
#deloitteaustralia #deloittecareers #deloittehiring
Sound exactly like the sort of job for you? Apply now