Senior Consultant - Technology, Strategy and Transformation
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
Our Consulting practice is expanding and we are looking to speak with emerging Senior Consultants to join our Technology, Strategy & Transformation team!
For most businesses today, technology is central to enabling and executing corporate strategy. The Deloitte Technology, Strategy & Transformation (TS&T) practice advises CIO/CTOs and other CxOs in developing and executing technology strategies that drive exceptional business value. In a world of accelerating change and technology innovation, Deloitte TS&T helps our clients identify areas that will make an impact to their business in order to drive focus on practical solutions that support their key business strategies.
As a Senior Consultant within our technology practice, you will be expected to learn, understand and apply our methodologies for delivering our core services. We can teach you a lot, as long as you demonstrate the attitude and work ethic to succeed.
We are looking for candidates with 2-5 years' experience in a client facing/advisory role, either in-house or in a Consulting environment, in one or more of the following areas:
- IT Strategy, Innovation, Emerging Technologies (e.g. Industrial Internet of Things)
- Enterprise and Solution Architecture
- Technology Sourcing, Vendor Management
- Technology Business Management, IT Operating Model, IT Service Management
- IT Programme/Project Management, Agile Delivery.
In this role you will take responsibility for shaping, leading and delivering added-value through technology advisory and consulting experience.
We expect applicants to have a degree of experience in the following areas:
- Ability to relate business problems to the technology teams and communicate how technology provides business solutions
- Experience delivering high quality, creative and insightful technology advice
- Experience and knowledge of industry leading technologies
- Prior IT Advisory experience within a Consulting environment or context
- Knowledge of the general principles of information technology and technical/process experience (e.g. IT Service Management, IT Operating Models, IT Strategy, Agile Delivery, IT Project Management)
- Experience managing clients, complex projects, drive business requirement gathering, manage scope and client expectations
- Experience managing stakeholders with strong written and verbal communications skills, and possess a thirst for knowledge whilst seeking out innovative solutions.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
The minimum salary for this position is $95,000 including 10.5% superannuation.