Strategy & Transformation Manager
Job Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: 30615
About the team
Whilst the immediate team is small (but growing!) we collaborate and work with the rest of the Deloitte business (i.e. cross BU and with the enabling areas) to bring diverse thinking and capabilities to help us on our journey to be Connected, Digital and Future Ready.
We are seeking a Strategy & Transformation Senior Con/Senior Analyst or Manager to join our team.
The role can be base in any of Australia's capital cities or territories.
What will your typical day look like?
You will work on supporting the Tax & Legal (T&L) Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) and the T&L Executive deliver key strategic and transformation projects. You will work in an agile environment on key initiatives to deliver tangible results across the T&L business. You will be solving business problems that allow us to drive our innovation, growth and transformation agenda.
Enough about us, lets talk about you.
You are someone with:
- Strong program management experience across multiple areas managing key workstream interdependencies and driving program outcomes
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal (must be highly proficient in PowerPoint)
- The ability to deliver high-quality documents to communicate ideas at Leadership level
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and a growth mindset
- Ability to build strong relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Exceptional energy and drive, with a proactive and agile mindset
- Highly desired - analytical and quantitative analysis experience (e.g. proficiency in Excel, Power BI and Tableau)
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders.
We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
At Deloitte, we know we’re at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.