Senior Analyst - Ping
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best.
- Rewards platform - your hard work won't go unnoticed at Deloitte.
- Training and development - at Deloitte we believe in investing in our best assets, the people! You will have access to world class training and funding towards industry and other professional certifications.
Deloitte’s Digital Identity practice is Australia's leading Identity and Access Management consultancy. Our team is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Identity Consultant to join and support our continued growth.
As a developer in our Digital Identity team, you will use your 2+ years of delivery experience to deliver Identity projects using your hard-earned skills.
About Deloitte Digital Identity
Deloitte Digital Identity is a technical consultancy that delivers Identity-related programs within a top-tier consulting firm. With a wonderful mix of high-performing industry specialists, strategist and technologists, we help clients prioritise and plan their future and then work side-by-side with them to deliver.
Our specialty is across all things Identity: Access Management, Identity Management and Privileged Access Management – all aspects of how people interact with process and technology.
Our team leads the market, contributing to how government and industry thinks about Idenitty on topics like Open Banking, Citizen Identity and Self-Sovereign Identity.
What does the role require?
As a developer in our practice, you will be responsible for working directly with clients and our team to deliver engagements. We are industry agonistic but are seeing particular demand from our financial services and government clients for transformation related services.
You will need to:
- Work with clients. You’re the expert, and will need to translate the client’s vision into a reality. Extend your skills in development through to leading the design. We need you to do your thing as you level up through the ranks.
- Work with technology. You’ve done a project or two in the tech, and know you’re good. Excellent – let’s grow your capabilities with us. We will also have you working closely with PING reps, which will both expand your knowledge and build your industry network.
- Help us build the practice. We will need your help to contribute technical designs and estimates to Business Development activites. Your contribution will matter.
- Help us lead the team. We’re hiring you because of your skills and would love you to help us develop the team. Share your experience to provide technical mentorship to our juniors!
- Help us build your profile. We want you to make a name for yourself within both Deloitte and industry. We will encourage you to be involved in open-source projects, thought pieces and user groups – and we will support you through picking up certifications / qualifications related to your role.
Enough about us - let's talk about you!
We want someone with solid experience delivering PING projects. You could be that developer able to perform miracles with code and ready for the next step, or someone already leading teams who is interested in broadening out your career across multiple technologies.
Either way, you understand project deliveries and know what ‘good’ looks like.
You should have:
- The ability to discuss oauth2 and/or SAML2 in a little detail and can reasonably discuss flows without googling (too much). You should know know why Identity should be at the centre of all tech projects.
- Possess skills across other disciplines, with examples being:
- Security concepts and/or development
- Software development / app security
- API development and orchestration
- DevSecOps - deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management.
- Delivery methodologies – from waterfall to agile
- An ability to solve complex problems and communicate simple solutions
- Strong communications skills
Super-awesome bonus points for:
- Previous Big 4 / Consultancy experience – you know the environment;
- Certifications in any technologies, from base Java through to those from product vendors – you’ve put effort in to develop your skills.
- An interesting home project you’ve built yourself. We find those who explore the tech outside of work almost always have taught themselves techniques we find in more-senior people.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.