Senior Consultant - IBM Planning Analytics (formerly known as TM1)
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
Senior Consultant – IBM Planning Analytics (formerly known as TM1)
- Salary packaging – to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best
- Banking, finance, and well-being program discounts
Calling all experienced Business Performance Consultants with expertise in technology solution implementation to join our highly reputable and industry leading practice to be part of our IBM Planning Analytics consulting team! Our diverse team allows us to address our clients’ planning issues from every angle, making an impact that matters!
What will your typical day look like?
In this role, you will be designing and implementing financial planning solutions using IBM Planning Analytics. You will apply your knowledge in finance and performance management along with a market leading performance management tool, to help our client address issues faced by the office of the CFO and support executive level decision makers by developing business solutions to answer complex business dilemmas. You will take part in a wide range of IBM Planning Analytics projects, supporting our clients to improve and resolve the critical challenges within the financial planning function.
About the team
As part of the Finance and Performance team, we have a strong group of professionals with extensive skills in data and solution modelling in the context of planning, budgeting, forecasting and financial consolidation processes. The diversity in terms of technical knowledge and experience within our team allows us to apply those skills across a variety of market leading EPM vendors including innovative and emerging platforms from market disruptors such as IBM Planning Analytics.
As part of Deloitte’s Finance and Performance team, you will be leading the way amongst pioneers shaping the course of modern finance in the digital world and assisting clients to accelerate into this new age.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone with:
- 5+ years of performance management experience, implementing leading EPM tools such as IBM Planning Analytics/Cognos TM1, SAP BPC, Oracle Hyperion, Anaplan, Adaptive Insight;
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience working in professional services or consulting, on digitally enabled transformation of process and service delivery improvements across multiple industries;
- Project experience through all phases of the project lifecycle in developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing business solutions;
- Proven experience in performance management and business solution implementation, using one or more of the following technologies - IBM Planning Analytics/Cognos TM1, SAP BPC, Oracle Hyperion, Anaplan, Adaptive Insight;
- Knowledge and expertise in the integration of processes, strategies, and technologies with IBM Planning Analytics (Cube design, business rules engine, Turbo Integrator processes etc) is an advantage either through implementation experience or as an end user;
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.