Senior Consultant - Workday Adaptive Planning
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
Senior Consultant – Workday Adaptive Planning
- Continuous learning – subsidised professional development
- Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best
- Purpose driven – play a key role in advising our clients on matters that impact them deeply, including the tough climate challenges
Looking for Enterprise Performance Management (Planning Budgeting Forecasting, Consolidation and Management Reporting) expert with vision in Technology to join our global leading Workday team, flexibility to WFH, training available.
What will your typical day look like?
You will function as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create the technology solutions to meet our clients’ requirements. Work with our diverse and collaborative team to develop the system strategy, design / configure and test the Workday solution and see how you can help our clients to satisfy their objectives. Lead enablement and delivery of digital adoption through programs of work and empower our clients into making decisions that drive value where it matters most!
As a Workday Adaptive Planning Senior Consultant at Deloitte, you will be presented with best opportunity to grow and own your career with Deloitte’s brightest minds.
About the team
Deloitte’s Workday team is the leader in cloud-based HR & financial management consulting services, and through ongoing investment in our capabilities, we continue to have the largest Workday consulting practice in Australia, having delivered more Workday projects to iconic Australian organisations than any other consulting practice.
We wouldn’t be able to deliver the most inventive and complex projects, both locally and around the globe, without a team of world class practitioners. Through regular training and the pursuit of relevant certifications, we promote an environment of progressive development and continuous learning. We are always on the lookout for talented professionals who share our ethos, and either have current Workday experience, or have a desire to retrain and learn from the best.
At Deloitte, our mission is supporting companies deliver sustainable value and, together, solving their biggest challenges. In the Workday Adaptive Planning practice, we navigate some of the world’s leading organisations through the most important challenge of our time: Climate & Sustainability. We work together with multi-disciplinary teams of experienced strategic designers, product managers and climate specialists (engineers, scientists, policy experts and economists) to develop, launch and scale new sustainability focused solutions and ventures.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone with:
- 4+ years professional experience in leading and/or implementing various Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) solutions across technology vendor(s) including Workday, Oracle, SAP, Anaplan
- Experience in multiple full lifecycle EPM projects, including Planning Budgeting Forecasting and Management Reporting, on Cloud based SaaS solution in functional or technical roles leading workstreams or teams
- Deep understanding and expertise in designing and implementing one or more of the following:
- Financial Planning, e.g. Revenue Planning, Expense Planning, Projects Planning, Capital Planning, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Planning
- Workforce Planning, e.g. Strategic Workforce Planning, Headcount/FTE and Compensation Planning, Resource Supply and Demand Planning
- Operational Planning, e.g. Sales Planning, Student Planning
- Working knowledge of Finance/Accounting and/or data management (database systems, SQL, ETL tools, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Operational experience in a leading EPM systems as accounts or system specialist
- Financial Consolidation and/or Close will be an advantage
- Implementation experience and/or certification in Workday Adaptive Planning / Adaptive Insights will be an advantage
- A background and/or passion for Climate & Sustainability, and aptitude for learning about new technologies and solutions will be an advantage
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.