Consultant | Asset Management and Performance
Job Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: 28813
Are you excited and passionate about helping Defence, aerospace, manufacturing, infrastructure, and transport sectors accelerate their transition to a cleaner, greener, and innovative future whilst developing outstanding analytical and consulting skills? Deloitte is the place for you.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Consultant in the Asset Management & Performance team, you will provide exceptional client service and apply your experience to:
- Be part of a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence in pursuit of business, sustainability, and climate goals for our clients
- Work with mission-focused public and private clients across the Defence, aerospace, manufacturing, infrastructure, and transport sectors
- Collaborate to solve tangible problems and improve the performance of heavy complex assets like military platforms, satellites, major infrastructure, and large machinery.
- Develop and apply skills in supply chain management, inventory planning, and logistics.
- Assist and support business development opportunities, including preparing client proposals and scoping client engagements
- Undertake extensive training and development (both structured and on the job) with opportunities to accelerate your skills in decision analytics and performance improvement using contemporary and AI-driven tools.
- Work flexibly with the opportunity to experience borderless careers through international assignments and secondments
- Apply project management skills to coordinate highly effective teams, while guiding junior colleagues and building strong client relationships
About the team
Deloitte Consulting’s Asset Management & Performance team was established to help organisations redesign their operating models, deliver capital and transformation programs, and implement cross-industry best practices with a clear mission: to make assets more productive, more profitable and more capable of empowering a successful business.
Our teams draw from global experience across sectors such as mining, utilities, transport, infrastructure, defence, health and pharmaceuticals. We are driven to help clients make better decisions for heavy complex assets like military platforms, satellites, major infrastructure, and large machinery. We value strategy, new ideas and delivery excellence in equal measure, helping your business solve its biggest challenges and flourish in the new economy.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
In response to strong client demand for our services, we have multiple roles for outstanding Consultant and Senior Consultant level practitioners.
You are a highly motivated individual with:
- Highly effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to deliver compelling arguments at executive and working level
- Interest in the unique challenges associated with complex heavy assets
- Curiosity to learn and passionate about develop oneself and others as well
- Excited to collaborate in a team environment to solve complex business problems
- Expanding work experience in large transformative and nationally critical programs that incorporate both a strategy and implementation lens
- Passionate about delivering real organisational outcomes
- Ability to plan and deliver streams of work, including defining client problems, co-designing solutions and presenting to senior client stakeholders
- Advanced problem solving, business analysis and project delivery skills
- Have or be eligible for AGSVA baseline clearance
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now. We’d love to hear from you.
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
At Deloitte, we know we’re at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.