Consultant - Technology Strategy and Transformation
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
- Salary packaging – to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Global opportunities – for the travel bugs out there
- Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best
Our Technology Strategy & Transformation (TS&T) team, is at the forefront of technology and innovation to help our clients imagine their business, solve the most complex business and technology problems and help them accelerate their transformational journey. We are currently hiring Consultant - Manager levels within our practice in Melbourne for the following areas of expertise:
- IT Vendor Analysis
- IT Sourcing
- Requirements Gathering
- Client workshop facilitation
- RFx Development and Evaluation
- Vendor Management
- Supporting Tender evaluations
- Contract Negotiations
- Commercial Analysis
- Joint Solutioning
- Technology Procurement Governance
What will your typical day look like?
Never expect a boring day in our Tech Strategy & Transformation team. Every project is different and exciting as you gain experience across a range of. Supported with comprehensive training, our tech advisors have a strong foundation in technology and tools that allow us to radically improve and transform the way our clients work and make an impact in their markets. As a Consultant / Senior Consultant expect to:
- Work closely with our clients as a trusted advisor completing analysis to understand their problems and form recommendations
- Assist clients in the management of IT sourcing activities
- Co-ordinate and support the process of IT sourcing including vendor agreements, commercial negotiations, software evaluation, RFI/RFP activities
- Contribute to IT sourcing, evaluating new services, vendors, applications and security tools, from a requirements perspective
- Assist in the management of relationships with key stakeholders to ensure technology provision is effective, cost-efficient, and transparent
- Collaborate with Technical Business Analysts, Business SME's, product owners and Solution Architects to ensure that the process for gathering requirements is managed and requirements for technology solutions are understood and complete including identification of risk management through technology acquisition
- Support clients to comply with legal, probity and commercial requirements.
About the team
Our dynamic Melbourne team sits as part of a connected national and APAC team. It is responsible for answering the most challenging client problems: how can Technology strategy enable a business to deliver outcomes; how do we select and design technology to enable growth; how do we structure their enterprise and domain architecture functions; how to solve complex business and technology problems; and how to execute technology-led transformations. By joining our team you gain access to a network of local and global experts to answer our client’s problems and to grow you as a professional.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone with experience in a client facing/advisory roles, either in-house or in a Consulting environment, in one or more of the following areas:
- Ability to relate business problems to the technology teams and communicate how technology provides business solutions
- Experience delivering high quality, creative and insightful technology advice
- Demonstrated experience in IT Sourcing
- Experience and knowledge of industry leading technologies
- Prior IT Advisory experience within a Consulting environment or context.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
The minimum salary requirement for this role is $80,000 inclusive of 10.5% superannuation.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now!