Personal Assistant | Risk Advisory | Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: 32074
We have a playful culture with serious intent. At Deloitte it's not only about celebrating our achievements and milestones, but also having fun along the way. In this role, you will join a team of fun, passionate and innovative thinkers to provide key support within our Risk Advisory area.
What will your typical day look like?
This role will be assisting the Risk Advisory Partners and each day can be very different. This will be a busy, fast-paced environment that offers a lot of variety and opportunity to progress your career. Your role will involve organising video conferences and events as well as performing day-to-day Personal Assistant duties such a diary management, arranging meetings, booking travel, processing expenses, invoices & timesheets and preparing documentation/reports. You will also be expected to support a highly collaborative wider team with any ad hoc requests. We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, and efficient assistant to help manage relationships with their top tier clients.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone who has experience with:
- Proven experience supporting multiple partners (4 Partners) in a fast-paced professional environment
- Well-developed time management skills with the ability to cope under the pressure of deadlines and multitasking
- Proven administrative and organisational skills – must be MS Office proficient
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Providing diary management support for four Partners
- Organising client functions and events – invites, sourcing venues, catering etc
- Organising travel and accommodation arrangements
- Processing Monthly expense claims
- Taking ownership and responsibility for national programs – sending regular communications and updates to the national team, updating database, sending out client packs and membership information
- Assisting with presentations and client marketing strategies/plans, and
- Ad-hoc support tasks as required by the team
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
#deloitteaustralia #deloittecareers #deloittehiring
Sound exactly like the sort of job for you? Apply now
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
At Deloitte, we know we’re at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.