Employee Relations Coordinator
Job Type: Full time
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate professional looking to make an impact and build their knowledge and capability in a large organisation.
About the role
The ER/WHS team form an integral part of our Talent function and are responsible for providing strategy and advice nationally in the areas of Employee Relations, HR Policies, Workplace Health & Safety and Worker’s Compensation. Reporting to the ER Manager, this role is essential to the team, providing day to day administrative support to oversee the firm’s full portfolio of responsibilities in the ER landscape.
At Deloitte, we believe that people make the workplace, and are passionate about recruiting and developing talented people that form the very grassroots of our business and its future. In joining our team, you will have the opportunity to grow in a supportive and exciting environment.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure ER matters are documented promptly and accurately
- Updating and maintaining accurate reporting through our ethics case management system, uploading new matters and providing key updates back to the team
- Monthly employee relations reporting
- Assisting with the end-to-end Mergers and Acquisition people stream process
- Updating and monitoring internal records and documents
- Overseeing the HR Policy manual review process
- Being the first level contact for the Talent team regarding Talent policies and processes
- Drafting internal communications and taking meeting notes on investigations
- Assisting with the development of and preparation of training
- General administration including travel bookings and expenses as needed
- Ad-hoc project work to support the wider team
Enough about us, let’s talk about you:
You are someone with:
- Experience in an Administration and / or Coordinator role
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders, utilising your interpersonal and communication skills to fulfill necessary coordinator duties
- Capability to prioritise competing tasks
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- A self-driven approach, who shows initiative and a keenness to learn
- Ability to act with professionalism, integrity and maintain confidentiality
- Experience using Microsoft office and excel reporting functions
- Experience using an online case management system would also be viewed favourably
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
At Deloitte, we know we’re at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.