Operate and Managed Services Multiple Roles
Job Type: Full time
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Banking, finance, and wellbeing program discounts
- Experience a borderless career – international assignment or secondment opportunities
Looking for a place to grow your Operate skills across diverse projects and clients? Find out why Deloitte is the place for you.
About the team
Our 2025 goal to be the most digitalised professional services firm and our transformation agenda is key to achieving this.
Operate is one of our ‘Four at the Core’ pillars driving forward our transformation agenda. Operate sees us run, maintain and enhance our clients existing services on a recurring basis. Using Operate services, we transform conventional approaches for operating critical processes, infrastructure, platforms and applications. With Operate, we become an extension of our client’s team and work in a highly collaborative and innovative way to shape client’s operations so that they match evolving business environments.
Our teams work with leading executives both in Australia and internationally who want to transform their operations to increase productivity, lower costs and restructure their business models to get the most out of their workforce and assets to become market leaders.
About the roles
In 2023 we are looking to rapidly scale our practice and are recruiting multiple new roles at all levels from Analyst to Partner. We’d love to hear from you if you have proven experience shaping and delivering this type of work and experience as;
- Sales/ Origination Lead
- Solution and System Architects
- Opportunity Transformation (AI, Automation and Global Delivery Networks)
- Operate Commercial Lead
About your Experience
To succeed in these roles you will have:
- Extensive Operate experience in a Tier 1 Consulting firm, boutique strategy house, or a senior internal advisory role as a trusted business advisor to senior client leaders. Professional services experience will be highly regarded.
- Have a diverse range of experience across key sectors including GPS, Banking and Financial Services (strategic operations and technology perspective)
- Proven experience leading large scale operation transformation consulting projects, managing senior relationships within top listed organisations, and managing large, diverse teams, virtually and face-to-face
- Ability to quickly build rapport and grow client relationships to establish a strong network in the market
- Experience in a leadership role emphasising growing and developing junior team members and driving a culture of continuous learning
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities, and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote culture, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
At Deloitte, we know we’re at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.