Senior Consultant - Peoplesoft
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
- Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best
- Agile working environment
- Salary packaging – to suit your personal and financial circumstances
About the team
The Deloitte HR Transformation team provides a complete range of specialised services across the world’s foremost Human Resources, Payroll & Workforce Management solutions including industry leaders SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle and Workday and we are recognised by clients and the industry as a leading provider of solutions, services, and support.
What will your typical day look like?
You will be working as a Developer leveraging the latest Oracle PeopleSoft frameworks primarily within PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, but it may extend to PeopleSoft HCM and Finance.
Let’s talk about you:
- A positive, dynamic, and flexible attitude.
- Extensive project experience
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft applications at the recent 9.2 version is essential. We are seeking someone who is an expert in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions. Additional experience in Financials or HCM would also be desirable.
Specific knowledge of most of the following is assumed:
- Application Designer and development experience in most of the following
- People Code object classes
- Fluid page building.
- Integration Broker messaging technology including Web Services.
- AWE and Page Composer.
- BI Publisher, Pivot Grids, Connected Query.
- PeopleSoft Update Manager and operating the Selective Adoption process.
- People Tools & associated infrastructure design and management.
- Development lifecycle management process.
- Application, UI/UX, Integration and Reporting design.
- People Tools frameworks such as Related Content, Related Actions, Activity Guides, People Tools Test Framework, Push Notifications, Portal, Forms Builder, Event Mapping and Search.
- Able to work well as part of a mixed team including Functional Consultants, Project Managers and Technical Consultants.
- Displays passion for the role and a strong desire to deliver to the best of their ability.
- Displays the persistence to complete tasks and the rigor to ensure the solutions are thoroughly tested.
- Displays a passion for learning and developing their skills.
- Documents solutions clearly and shares knowledge freely within our PeopleSoft community.
- Excellent English language communication skills are a must.
If you are up to the challenge, tick most of the boxes above, and looking to be part of a technically strong and highly motivated team, then get in touch - we’d love to speak with you
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!