SAP Integration Senior Consultant
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
SAP Integration Senior Consultant
- Salary packaging – to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Buy and sell leave – purchase up to 6 weeks of extra annual leave.
- Subsidised professional qualifications
From day one at our firm, you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word.
What will your typical day look like?
- Help build our award-winning SAP practice
- Plan and conduct customer workshops outlining leading practices and approaches for SAP integration from S/4 to SAP SaaS and/or external third-party solutions
- Design and build integrations and interfaces
- Create plans for data Integration and Unit testing; Identify test data for unit testing, integration testing and user acceptance, working with client’s functional consultants for validation of test results
- Plan, manage, implement, support, administer and/or monitor SAP integration solutions
- Working and communicating effectively across highly skilled SAP Functional, Integration and Technical development teams comprising both onshore and offshore team members
- Applying Deloitte tools and methodologies to design, configure, build, and test solutions
About the Team
Deloitte's SAP practice helps clients solve complex business issues by combining process and industry knowledge with deep expertise in enabling technologies and packaged software and this team is expanding rapidly.
We are seeking a talented SAP Integration Senior Consultant to become an integral member of Deloitte’s growing SAP practice. This role will require you to work on client sites, supporting them throughout the whole project life cycle from Design to Go Live.
Outside of your client facing and advisory work, you will also play a pivotal role in shaping the future of Deloitte’s SAP practice. We are looking for leaders of the future, and we offer training to ensure every Consultant has the potential to make it to the top. As an organisation we continue to grow faster than our rivals by continually challenging what we do and how we do it.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are SAP professional someone with:
- Experience and knowledge in various SAP integration tools (SAP BTP, CPI, PI/PO) and be able to talk to clients about these
- Experience in managing SAP solution integration within broader EAI solution/middleware environments such as Dell Boomi, Mule Soft, Tibco or other EAI platforms.
- Experience in architecting SAP integration solutions for on-premise and hybrid cloud scenarios using integration protocols and adapters. Example of protocols and formats that come into play are B2B, Flat file, JDBC, EDI, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, SOAP, REST, RFC, IDOC, ALE/EDI, JMS, JDBC, ODBC etc.
- SAP Certification associated to Integration or Development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to translate technical concepts to business concepts with ease (and vice versa), regardless of the audience
- Ability to work in large multidisciplinary teams in a virtual and physical presence
- Must have solid client engagement skills/expertise.
- A strong belief in our values
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals, we'd like to hear from you. Click 'Apply now' below to submit you application. Please note we do not accept CV applications via email.