Manager - Data and AI
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
About the team
Our diverse Data & AI team comprises over 500 specialist practitioners across Australia, each of whom are constantly curious and excited about combining their business acumen and technological expertise to create data-centric solutions that help solve complex problems and transform or reinvent our client’s business.
Our Data & AI teamwork with public and private sector clients helping them to design and implement world leading solutions and capabilities. From solving air and ground transport network issues through our industry-first Optimal Reality digital twin solution, bringing automation capabilities to vaccine rollout programs, to helping our clients move to a sustainable world, we are the partner of choice for our clients and our alliance vendors.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager in our Data and AI Practise, you will have plenty of space to learn, and learn by doing!
Our teams leverage corporate data sources to prepare, transform, and present data in a way that enables data driven decision making in the workplace. You will design and implement Data and Analytics solutions for our clients, and will leverage tools and skillsets geared around Analytics, Cloud Platforms, Data Visualisation, and more.
As part of a collaborative team, you will help drive the modernisation of Data Ecosystems, from both a technical and cultural perspective. This could involve building transformation roadmaps, standing up automated reporting, migrating, and governing data, and work on the next generation of cloud analytics platforms, to name just a few.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
We are seeking:
- Experience delivering complex analytics solutions across public and private sector clients.
- A desire to drive large-scale Data & Analytics transformation, solution delivery and project management in a professional services environment.
- Hands-on experience building and implementing big data solutions using industry best practice tools, technologies, and methods.
- Strong experience leveraging MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, ETL/ELT, SSIS, Informatica, Clover (and related technologies).
- Ability to develop, deliver and champion large scale data and analytics solutions leveraging Azure, AWS, GCP or Snowflake.
- Experience with SQL (essential), Python (referred) and R (nice to have).
- Experience with Data Modelling tools such as Erwin, Lucid chart, MySQL Workbench, or similar is highly desirable.
- Ability to work across business development, data & analytics strategy, model building, and use case execution.
- Experience leading and managing mid-sized teams.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.