Marketing Consultant - Perth
Job Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: 32356
- An exceptional opportunity in an organisation that puts people first
- Accelerate your career development through exposure to a wide range of marketing activations, events and programs
- Flexible working options.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager, Marketing and Business Development in Perth and working across both the Perth and Brisbane marketing teams, you will coordinate market-specific marketing and business development engagement strategies and activations, and the internal and client communications that support these activities.
You will develop strong internal collaboration with your marketing counterparts around Australia and you will support relationships with key influencers in market, including industry associations and other member organisations, positioning Deloitte to engage with clients.
You will have day-to-day responsibility for coordination of events, and you will play a key role in market sponsorships and memberships to ensure strong return on investment. You will also work with our national Marketing, Communications and Business Development (MCBD) teams to leverage campaigns and programs into the Perth and Brisbane markets.
About the team
The Marketing, Communications and Business Development (MCBD) team are also known as Deloitte’s creative heartbeat. We are 200+ like-minded experts committed to thinking outside of the box and taking fresh perspectives. We develop and bring to life ideas and strategies that build Deloitte’s brand eminence and market position. Our unparalleled marketing, business development, design and social expertise allows us to make a difference across everything we do.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- 2+ years of marketing, communications or events experience
- A can-do attitude, and a will to succeed – always seeking out information and solutions
- An understanding of how to activate campaigns, and capture the information to measure return on investment
- A creative and proactive approach to driving the successful execution of a marketing strategy
- The ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with a proactive work ethic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly articulate ideas and present concepts convincingly to a range of audiences
- Excellent/high-level attention to detail in executing campaigns and communications to the highest standard
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent work experience
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point and basic knowledge of Excel.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Does this sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
At Deloitte, we know we’re at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.