EOI - Cyber Cloud Architect (Multiple roles)
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best.
- Rewards platform - your hard work won't go unnoticed at Deloitte.
- Training and development - at Deloitte we believe in investing in our best assets, the people! You will have access to world class training and funding towards industry and other professional certifications.
What will your typical day look like?
You will play a key role in cybersecurity implementation activities, provide expert technical knowledge on cybersecurity solution designs, development, and deployments, as well as provide input and oversight to cloud activities from a security perspective. You will also improve systems by studying current practices and designing modifications. You will liaise with other cybersecurity Deloitte architects and team members on design and build of services, and you will be responsible for continuous improvement of design, integration and operational capabilities.
About The Team
Positioned first globally in Security Consulting Services for the 6th year in a row. Yep, that's Deloitte. The cyberspace is constantly evolving and so are the threats that it brings. That's why our work is more meaningful (and exciting!) than ever. Always one step ahead, we predict risks and safeguard our clients through end-to-end solutions. More importantly, we help clients unlock new opportunities through safer and more secure systems and policies.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you:
- You have the ability to execute design activities leveraging knowledge of cybersecurity design techniques, ensuring designs are consistent with approved solutions configuration. You adhere to design standards and performing technology proof-of-concept to support design approaches.
- You have solid knowledge in cybersecurity technologies, including requirements definition, system design and testing / QA and transition into production. You also have a strong understanding of security design patterns/methodology and configuration management practices and procedures.
- You can develop and maintain appropriate security controls and service management frameworks to protect all information as well as systems.
You may possess significant breadth across other disciplines (goot to have):
- enterprise security architecture
- identity and access management
- data loss prevention
- large-scale networking
- Deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management
- application security
- integration architecture (API)
- Cloud security and governance tools, CASBs and server and network virtualization technologies such as SDN
- Threat modelling and design reviews of new technologies
- You have excellent analytical/problem solving ability, strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent relationship management skills.
- You must be creative and independent thinker.
- You are a good team player.
- Expertise in one or more Cloud platform – AWS/Azure/GCP
- Security configuration of Cloud platform and AWS/Azure/GCP cloud services
- Terraform/CloudFormation/Ansible experience is essential
- Experience in CI/CD such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Azure DevOps, Codefresh
- Experience of Cloud Security Tools (e.g. AWS Security Hub, Azure Security Centre, GCP Security Command Centre)
- Experience in tools is preferred such as Prisma Cloud, SonarQube, Sonatype, Fortify, JFrog, Qualys
- Powershell/Python/Rego/Go language experience will be a bonus
- Cloud Certified (e.g. Azure, AWS or GCP)
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.