Marketing Consultant - Relationship Pillar
Job Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: 32357
- An exceptional opportunity in an organisation that puts people first
- Accelerate your career development through exposure to a wide range of marketing activations, events and programs
- Sydney location with flexible working options!
About the role
This exciting opportunity is responsible for assisting with the operation, development and execution of marketing events, campaigns, programs and experiences that enhance the eminence of Deloitte and create opportunities for engagement with the key influencers in the market. This role will assist to implement Marketing, Communication & Business Development (MCBD) events and programs, using specialist technical expertise to help achieve tangible outcomes and meaningful impact.
Our team’s purpose is to develop relationships that matter most to Deloitte with key influencers of our market, client, and issue architectures to create advocates and position Deloitte as undisputed leader. As a team we aspire to design and deliver distinctive global best-practice experiences that create deeper opportunities for engagement with the relationships that matter most.
Key responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Relationship Pillar activities: this includes (but not limited to) event coordination and management, digital marketing and developing collateral
- Operational process improvements: support to deliver efficiency, effectiveness and value, including reporting to support activity and enhance market impact/ROI
- Stakeholder management: support activities and communicate clearly in line with stakeholder expectations and demonstrate an understanding of stakeholder priorities and manage accordingly
- Teaming: live the MCBD culture through cross-teaming and collaboration
- Supporting with the delivery of experiences on time and in budget
- Ad-hoc marketing support across other client experiences
About the team
The Marketing, Communications and Business Development (MCBD) team are also known as Deloitte’s creative heartbeat. We are 200+ like-minded experts committed to thinking outside of the box and taking fresh perspectives. We develop and bring to life ideas and strategies that build Deloitte’s brand eminence and market position. Our unparalleled marketing, business development, design and social expertise allows us to make a difference across everything we do.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone who has the ability to;
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a high-performing team
- Proactive self-starter with enthusiasm to deliver exceptional end-to-end event and program delivery
- Project management and coordination skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse workforce to achieve desired outcomes
- Has the ability to manage competing priorities in an agile environment and developing project management skills
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrable experience in marketing and communications, with a preference to operating within a large corporate environment
- Market management understanding and experience (strategy planning, execution, campaign management, reporting)
- Proven track record of being a critical member of a high-performing team
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
- Experience in working with a CRM
- Demonstrated ability to support the rollout of marketing plans/activations
- Exceptional organisational skills
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
At Deloitte, we know we’re at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.