Technical Support Specialist
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
Technical Support Specialist
At Deloitte, we are leading the way with new digital innovations that make work better for humans and humans better for work. To aid our success in this space, we are looking for a Technical Support Specialist that will provide support to our clients across our SaaS web enabled digital assets.
Some of the Key Accountabilities for this role are:
- Perform troubleshooting and issue resolution support of digital solutions and other assets
- Perform issue investigation and resolution via remote support across customers
- Providing ongoing technical support and advice to Deloitte’s customer base
- Translate customer business requirements into business solutions
- Perform solution deployment to multiple instances
- Co-ordinate with offshore consultants
- Co-ordinate with product vendors
About the team
The Deloitte Operate team provides a complete range of specialised services across the world’s foremost Human Resources, Payroll, Workforce Management and Workforce Experience solutions including industry leaders SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle and Kronos and we are recognised by customers and the industry as a leading provider of solutions, services, and support.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are passionate about learning new tools and programming languages and have spent some time writing code yourself. You are curious about new technologies and excited to find ways to implement these in your work.
- Have knowledge of basic programming languages
- Have some experience programming in any language
- Have some experience with testing and debugging
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have great communication and problem-solving skills
- Have knowledge of Restful API design patterns
- Know what JSON is and how to read it
- Have a knowledge of databases and their components
- Are familiar with version control tool Git
- Have an ability to learn new software and technologies quickly
- Hold a degree in a relate field (Computer Science / Information Technology)
Desirable skills and experience
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experience coding in Java
- Familiarity with Spring Framework
- Experience using SQL to update and retrieve data
- Basic understanding of Docker
- Have a basic understanding of AWS services
- Hands-on experience in web services-RESTful
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors
- Knowledge of message broker services (e.g. RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ)
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.