Risk & Compliance Manager
Job Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: 33351
- Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best
- Learn from the best in the business
- Mentoring programs – receive support and coaching to progress your career
This is an exciting opportunity to develop a career in conflicts management at Deloitte Australia. We are looking for a manager to work in our Conflicts team The Conflicts team plays a vital role in protecting Deloitte and its reputation through the timely identification and management of conflicts of interest.
We are looking for a manager to work within our Conflicts team in Melbourne, Sydney or Perth.
What will your typical day look like?
Th Conflicts teams forms part of the Quality and Risk group. The successful candidate will join an interactive, fast-paced team, providing critical support and advice to the Deloitte business to ensure the timely identification and management of conflicts of interest. As a member of the Conflicts team you will:
- Provide advice and solutions to help the business identify, analyse, and mitigate conflicts of interest, both personal and business
- Work closely with cross functional teams, senior leadership and other Deloitte firms
- Lead projects to enhance processes, systems, tools and documentation
- Provide training and education to our people on conflicts matters
- Assist the leaders with the management of the team, including training junior members and developing their skills.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone who has:
- 3+ years relevant work experience, ideally within public accounting or financial services
- The ability to interpret and understand policy and apply it to real-life scenarios
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills – the successful candidate will be working with partners and employees right across the Firm.
- Demonstrate an ability to troubleshoot and manage projects and processes, applying expertise to make appropriate decisions that impact the Firm.
At Deloitte, we focus our energy on interesting and impactful work. We’re always learning, innovating and setting the standard; making a positive difference to our clients and our society. We put coaching at the heart of what we do, helping our people grow their careers in any direction – whether it be up, moving into something new, or even moving across the world.
We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion. We have a diverse collection of people from different backgrounds, with different experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. What binds us together is a shared commitment to value everyone’s perspective and to cultivate inclusion; so that our work environment is a safe space we can all belong.
We prioritise flexibility and choice. At Deloitte, you get trust on Day 1. We know our people get their best work done when they’re in control of where and how they work, designing their work week around their client, team and personal commitments.
We help you live and work well. To support your personal and professional life, we offer a range of perks and benefits, including retail discounts, wellbeing leave, paid volunteering days, twelve flexible working options, market-leading parental leave and return to work support package.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now, we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this job, you’ll be assessed against the Deloitte Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards so that you can grow in your career, and we can provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.