Manager - Digital Finance Technology - Anaplan
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
Manager – Digital Finance Technology - Anaplan
- Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best, including part-time options
- Salary packaging – to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- International PlaceFlex to work from select countries for a period
Calling all experienced Business Performance Consultants with experience in technology solution implementation to join our highly reputable and industry leading practice! Deloitte has been recognized globally as Anaplan’s Partner of the year for 7 years running and the leading Anaplan Consultancy in Australia. Our diverse team allows us to address our clients planning issues from every angle, making an impact that matters!
What will your typical day look like?
As an Anaplan manager, you will be supporting the business development activities by participating in client proposals and delivering great demonstrations. You will help shape the Anaplan team, leveraging skills and capabilities from across Deloitte Consulting; leading the team through all phases of the project lifecycle from strategy and advisory, scoping and planning, requirements gathering, designing, development, testing and deployment. You will also coach and develop others, and at the same time be coached and developed by Deloitte’s brightest minds!
About the team
As part of the Finance and Performance team, we have a strong group of professionals with extensive skills in data and solution modelling in the context of planning, budgeting, forecasting and financial consolidation processes. The diversity in terms of technical knowledge and experience within our team allows us to apply those skills across a variety of market leading EPM vendors including innovative and emerging platforms from market disruptors such as Anaplan.
As part of Deloitte’s Finance and Performance team, you will be leading the way amongst pioneers shaping the course of modern finance in the digital world and assisting clients to accelerate into this new age.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You may have all or some of the following skills / experiences:
- 8+ years of performance management experience, implementing leading EPM tools such as SAP BPC, Cognos TM1, Oracle Hyperion, Anaplan, Adaptive Insight, etc
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience working in professional services or consulting, on digitally enabled transformation of process and service delivery improvements;
- Knowledge of / experience in management reporting principles (e.g. KPI definition, scorecards, etc.) or costing principles (e.g. activity-based costing);
- Proven knowledge of Anaplan is an advantage either through implementation experience or as an end user;
- Experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives
At Deloitte, we focus our energy on interesting and impactful work. We’re always learning, innovating and setting the standard; making a positive difference to our clients and our society. We put coaching at the heart of what we do, helping our people grow their careers in any direction – whether it be up, moving into something new, or even moving across the world.
We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion. We have a diverse collection of people from different backgrounds, with different experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. What binds us together is a shared commitment to value everyone’s perspective and to cultivate inclusion; so that our work environment is a safe space we can all belong.
We prioritise flexibility and choice. At Deloitte, you get trust on Day 1. We know our people get their best work done when they’re in control of where and how they work, designing their work week around their client, team and personal commitments.
We help you live and work well. To support your personal and professional life, we offer a range of perks and benefits, including retail discounts, wellbeing leave, paid volunteering days, twelve flexible working options, market-leading parental leave and return to work support package.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now, we’d love to hear from you!