Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
- Salary packaging – to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Buy and sell leave – purchase up to 6 weeks of extra annual leave.
- Subsidised professional qualifications
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Work with a high performing team of CX consultants with a strong commitment to excellence in pursuit of helping our clients drive profitability and performance.
- Take ownership for the configurations of Oracle CX cloud applications of part of a client deliverable as directed by the team leads and engagement managers.
- Where required, engage directly with clients on their most important and challenging business issues by addressing and solving their priority operational problems.
- Play an important part of a larger team to complete part of or an entire component of a client deliverable within acceptable limits of time, quality, and technical competency.
- Demonstrate effective time management, logic and structure in approach and outputs.
- Carry out work in an ethical manner with attention to independence, quality and risk policies, confidentiality, and security.
- Assisting clients with implementing, maintaining, and enhancing their customer experience solutions and business processes.
- Working with senior consultants and managers to analyse client business processes & functional requirements and preparing the technical requirement documents by assessing the technical feasibility of the user requirements.
- Perform configuration and scripting activities in Oracle CX cloud applications to deliver the business requirement
- Diagnose a problem, conduct analysis, and develop technical/functional solutions for client problems
- Consulting with SMEs to determine the user needs and inabilities of the system and endorsing the most advantageous functionalities for business process improvements.
- Performing proof of concepts, generating prototypes, and using process modelling techniques for business process demonstration for clients and preparing functional and technical documents to be used for implementation.
- Preparing and execute an effective unit and system test plan to ensure the integrity and robustness of the solutions.
- Managing your own activities against the project plan to ensure a superior client experience.
- 2+ years of proven experience in at least one of the Oracle CX cloud applications including Oracle Fusion B2B Sales & Service Cloud, Oracle B2C Serv
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- ice Cloud/RightNow, Oracle Intelligent Advisor
- 2+ years of experience in configuring Oracle CX applications including application configuration, reports configuration, groovy scripting, REST/SOAP integrations, customer portal UI/UX development
- Experience and understanding of any Customer Data Management tools/applications is high desirable.
- Having analytical skills with a track record for solving complex business problems.
- Experience in the use of structured consulting approaches / frameworks.
- Highly effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals, we'd like to hear from you. Click 'Apply now' below to submit you application. Please note we do not accept CV applications via email.
The minimum salary requirement for this role is $75,000 inclusive of the minimum superannuation contribution