Courier - SSE - Multiple Opportunities!
Job Type: Full time
Join our DHL Express Family and be a part of the most international company in the world! We operate in more than 220 countries and have been pioneering international express shipping since 1969.
We have multiple exciting opportunities for Courier Drivers to join our Operations Team located in Mascot!
WHAT WILL MY JOB LOOK LIKE?
- Be the face of our company providing the best possible customer service as you complete pickups and deliveries from individuals and businesses
- Making sure our customers’ shipments meet flight deadlines by managing your daily workload and route
- Ensuring all shipments meet DHL and regulatory standards by carrying out shipment security inspections
- You will be working 38 hours per week from approximately 10:00 - 6:00pm to be discussed further at interview
WHAT CAN I BRING TO THE JOB?
- Australian Driver’s License – Essential
- Face-to-face customer service experience - Desirable
- Ability to work autonomously and efficiently
- Organised and able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Reliability and a can-do attitude
- A focus on teamwork
- Physical fitness – ability to walk, climb, reach overhead, squat, bend, kneel and crouch repeatedly
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
- Health and wellbeing subsidy promoting healthy living
- Yearly travel allowance encouraging work/life balance
- Employee assistance program
- Paid parental leave (continuation of superannuation payments)
- Inclusive culture comprising of employee-led diversity groups
- Great opportunities for growth and development
- Named the No. 1 World's Best Workplace™ 2021 by Great Place to Work and Fortune Magazine!
- Certified by Work180 as an equal opportunity employer
Apply now and start your career with DHL Express!