Truganina | Talent Acquisition Manager
Location: New South Wales
Job Type: Full time
About the role
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, you will be responsible for managing and leading a team of four Talent Acquisition Specialists in sourcing, attracting and engaging the best talent in the market, while delivering a high level of service to stakeholders.
This opportunity will suit an experienced recruiter who has strong leadership capability, can deliver results within a fast-paced environment, build and improve processes that will optimise the recruitment function, and can think creatively to deliver business requirements.
- Lead, support and develop the Talent Acquisition team
- Design and execute recruitment strategies to attract and retain top talent
- Drive & execute process improvements
- Driving performance across the team and business
- Build and maintain candidate pools
- Hands-on delivery and management of end-to-end recruitment
- Running large-scale assessment centres
- Build strong relationships with internal customers, up to and including board level
- Effectively manage Labour Hire Providers to drive value
- Ensure compliance requirements are met
Who you are
- Demonstrated experience in leading a Talent Acquisition/ Recruitment Team and driving performance
- Demonstrated recruitment experience (internal or agency recruitment) with previous experience in leading a blue-collar internal recruitment function or agency desk
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including coaching, negotiating and report writing
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Results-orientated with experience working in a high volume, fast-paced environment, strong attention to detail
- High energy, flexible, self-driven, self-reflective and self-aware
- Experience with HRIS and ATS operational systems
- Strong skills in reporting and using data to provide resourcing insights
- Ability to travel across AU and between sites (must have own car and valid driver's licence)
What we offer
- Opportunities for growth and development
- A competitive salary package
- A safe and professional environment
- Monthly BBQ, lunches and fun team activities
- Inclusive culture
- Multiple benefits and incentives throughout the year
Why working at DHL Supply Chain:
When you work with us you'll find that we deliver results; without compromising on respect. We value each other's differences while recognising individual strengths.
We are the world's leading contract logistics company. We create competitive advantages for our customers through customised warehousing and transportation services. We combine our global scale with local knowledge and sector experience.
At DHL Supply Chain (DSC) Australia there's more to a role than the work we do. Whatever your role is, we never forget that you make us who we are. We work hard to make sure a career with DHL is as satisfying and successful as it can be.
Join a supportive work environment where you'll have the tools and training you need to grow and succeed.