Reception Agent - CBR NCF
Location: Australian Capital Territory
Job Type: Full time
Wonder what’s it like to work for the best? We have been delivering the world to Australia since 1972, now we want to deliver you an adventurous career, that will bring you to new HEIGHTS!
HOW DO WE RECOGNISE OUR PEOPLE?
- $200yearly health and well-being allowance
- $500yearly international travel allowance
- Monthly site lunches with your team
- Long service awards, recognition events and monetary prizes
- 12 weeks paid parental leave (continuation of superannuation payments)
- Inclusive culture with employee-led diversity groups
- Certified byWork180as an equal opportunity employer
- EAP for you and your immediate family
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- You will be part of a small dynamic team based at our Fyshwick location in Canberra
- Providing exceptional service to our customers while working at the reception desk at our depot
- Upselling and customising shipment options for visiting customers
- Provide clear and specific guidance on documentation and packaging requirements
- Carrying out security inspections on shipments & retrieving parcels from the warehouse for customers
- Contacting our valued customers by phone and email to ensureany delays/errors are resolved quickly (eg.updating any incorrect delivery labels)
- This is a full-time permanent position,working 9:00am to 5:30pm from Monday to Friday
WHAT CAN YOU BRING?
- Face to face Customer Service experience
- Professional demeanor and personal presentation
- A focus on teamwork & great communication skills
- Reliability and a can-do attitude
- Sound computer knowledge
- High attention to detail
- Physical fitness – ability to walk, climb, reach overhead, squat, bend, kneel and crouch repeatedly
Don’t hesitate and level up your career today!