Systems Integration Lead - RSE - Perth
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are:
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Rail Systems Engineering (RSE), a Downer company, is an engineering group specialising in Systems Engineering, Signalling Design and Installation, Over Head Wiring and Technical Systems Integration. Formed in 2018, Rail Systems Engineering now boast over 150 staff members supporting an Infrastructure business with annual revenues exceeding $1.5 billion. We are very proud to be part of an Australia owned company, Downer, who currently employee over 50 thousand staff. RSE and the Systems Engineering & Safety Assurance (SESA) team provides a unique opportunity for existing practitioners to utilise and expand their existing skills, to expand their knowledge to new avenues of SESA learning and to support those wishing to enter the SESA environment through our graduate mentoring program.
Our dynamic team continues to grow and excel through the collaboration of engineers with backgrounds across a variety of industries, all bringing views and opinions that support the positive outcomes we strive to achieve. We are now seeking an experienced professional System Integration Lead to join the Rail System Engineering business based in Perth, WA.
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent qualification, preferred / optional; Electrical, Electronic or Mechatronic
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in leading an engineering team with a particular focus on technical system integration
- Project Management and its application within a construction organisation and understand the importance and requirement to complete projects to time, budget and quality parameters.
- Leadership skills will also be key as will a passion for customer focused outcomes, driving safety, quality and sustainability, along with the ability to demonstrate strong communication skills, and a collaborative nature. Both are key with engaging with multiple internal, external and client stakeholder groups
- Proven experience in technical management through all project delivery phases. Minimum 5 years.
- Strong understanding of all aspects project delivery, including contractual structures and management
- Experience with end-to-end delivery of large infrastructure projects including operator involvement and whole-of-life considerations through design and delivery into operations
- Proven leader, managing a project team within a large infrastructure project/programme
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- High level of understanding of systems engineering process
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders and manage associated expectations and work priorities.
- Establish and maintain relevant reporting processes and communication tools that encourage positive team behaviours and effective outcomes.
What We Offer:
Rail Systems Engineering recognise your success is reflective of ours. We pride ourselves on having a diverse and inclusive workplace, where different skill sets are combined to deliver our long-term success. RSE support projects nationally, allowing staff the flexibility to work remotely, supporting our commitment to flexibility that supports agility in such a progressive market.
Rail Systems Engineering consistently maintain a focus on helping you develop your skills, supporting you to make a difference, right from the start. Our focus is on long term success and RSE want you to be with us on our journey today and into the future, so providing you with rich career experiences, ongoing development and most importantly ‘job satisfaction’ is our priority. Should you feel that you have the skills, passion and enthusiasm to contribute to the Rail Systems Engineering business, please use the link below to make an online application.
How to Apply:
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button.
For more information please contact Jodie Saunders – Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner Infrastructure Projects firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement. No agency CV’s please.