Fibre Splicer & Technician (Telstra)
Location: Bathurst, Sydney, Wollongong
Job Type: Full time
Downer is a leading provider of end-to-end Technology and Communications service solutions and offers integrated civil construction, wireless, electrical, solar, fibre, copper and radio network deployment capability.
Downer now has an opportunity for a Telstra Fibre Splicer & Technician to join our team, servicing Metro & Central NSW. We are seeking someone to work from Wollongong, Bathurst, Sydney or Central NSW.
This position involves working as part of the Telstra team to effectively manage Fibre Splicing and Technical equipment installation within Telstra Network Sites.
- Telecommunication qualifications – desirable
- Relevant Telstra experience and understanding of the Telstra networks - essential
- Experience with splicing, installations and fault finding
- Strong proficiency in understanding Telstra drawings and NPams data
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point and SharePoint
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative to complete tasks and goals using a common sense approach
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff, management and subcontractors as required
WHAT WE OFFER
- Tool of trade vehicle provided
- Suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- Safety focused culture working within in leading services industry
For more information, please contact Jess Witney - Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner Jess.Witney@downergroup.com
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.