Job Type: Full time
- Based in Maddington WA
- Permanent role
- Industry leader
Downer is a leading manufacturer and supplier of bitumen-based products and an innovator in the sustainable asphalt industry and circular economy, using recycled products and environmentally sustainable methods to produce asphalt.
In the role of Project Manager (or PE ready for the next step) , you will provide leadership to our Sprayseal operations within Western Australia. This is an opportunity to utilise your leadership skills to coach and mentor teams to drive success .
What you’ll bring
Ideally, you will possess solid leadership exposure across, Sprayseal, Asphalt or Surfacing operations together with;
- Substantial exposure driving projects as well as resource planning.
- An understanding of the tender preparation and negotiation processes
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals of Project Management
- Manage, supervise and schedule the activities of Project Engineers, Supervisors, labour workforce and subcontractors and on-site purchasing and administration staff to ensure coordination and compliance of the construction process.
- Understanding the importance of Zero Harm work practices.
- Possess strong skills in planning; organisational and time management
- Demonstrated ability to work with people both in a team and as a leader
- Advanced computer skills, in particular, MS Project and Excel.
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary + fully maintained vehicle + allowances
- An organisation that truly values flexible working options
- Employee discounts on a range of goods & services + wellness programs
- Training and development to grow your career with us
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture that promotes the skills and insights of all its people irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, ability, age or sexual orientation.
With your application, please ensure you attach a copy of your Resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0477 366 892
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.