Job Type: Full time
Due to ongoing project success, Downer Group are now looking for an experienced Plant Mechanic/Mechanical Fitter to support and maintain our Resurfacing Machines (Tampers/Regulators) during the production swing.
A high regard for safety and quality is essential, with a demonstrated ability to maintain and repair track machinery.
This is a full-time position with successful ongoing projects in Western Australia.
Please note: Point of hire for this position will be Perth.
- ARC and PTA Safeworking competencies (preferable but not essential)
- Ability to work off technical drawings, electrical & hydraulic schematics.
- Hold a Cert III in Heavy Plant Mechanic or Mechanical Trade certificate/s or equivalent.
- Current Construction Industry Induction card (White/Blue)
- Ability to travel to remote locations on the ARC Infrastructure Network.
- Valid C-class drivers licence (MR/HR Truck Licence Preferred).
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent employment for job security.
- 2:1 variable roster with accommodation provided.
- Living Away from Home Allowance.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Opportunity to work on state-of-the-art rail plant.
For more information contact: Rebecca Truarn at Rebecca.Truarn@downergroup.com
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity please click the ‘apply now’ button. Please note emailed applications will not be considered.