Location: Dandenong South
Job Type: Full time
Downer is currently seeking an experienced Estimator with overhead and underground power experience to join the Dandenong, VIC team.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring accurate and comprehensive estimates of the total cost of projects to optimise success in tendering. Day to day, you will estimate project quantities and costs, prepare tenders, assist project managers with the financial administration of contracts, prepare cost reports & forecasts, manage & source subcontractor & supplier prices and operational requirements as needed.
Zero Harm is embedded in our culture and is fundamental to our future success of delivering on our promise to create and sustain our modern environment. We are committed to achieving our goal of Zero Harm.
- Extensive experience in undertaking estimates in the construction industry, preferably in the electricity distribution environment
- Experience with Expert Estimator package or similar
- Strong experience in tender and bid preparation
- Ability to analyse and interpret contractual and financial documentation
- A positive attitude and commitment towards providing a high quality of service
- High level computer literacy and Microsoft skills
- Demonstrated commitment to and knowledge of quality management, Zero Harm and sustainability
WHAT WE OFFER
- Suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- Safety focused culture working within in leading services industry
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
For more information please contact Jess Witney – Recruitment & Sourcing Business Partner - Jess.Witney@downergroup.com
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.