Location: Canning Vale, North Ryde, Perth, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Downer is a leading provider of end-to-end Technology and Communications service solutions and offers integrated civil construction, wireless, electrical, fibre, copper and radio network deployment capability. Our Technology & Innovation business unit is responsible for Design & Completions, Business Reporting and Systems & Integration for the T&CS business & projects portfolio.
Due to continued business growth and an increasing pipeline of projects we are now seeking a Completions Coordinator to join our team based in either North Ryde, NSW or Canning Vale, WA. Your new role will see you accountable for delivery of design completion and defect artefacts in accordance with the practical completion’s delivery programme. Strong attention to detail combined with the ability to meet tight deadlines will be critical in this role, ensuring work is completed right the first time.
- Proven experience in practical completion delivery across NBN Projects
- Technical understanding of National Broadband Network (nbn) projects across multiple technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of defects management
- Proficient in the use of SharePoint
- Excellent coordination skills to enable successful collation of quality on time artefacts
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Customer oriented focus with drive to achieve service-based outcomes
WHAT WE OFFER
- Employee benefits & wellness program
- Access to professional and personal L&D programs
- A supportive & dynamic team environment
For more information please contact Paula Collins, Talent & Sourcing Business Partner – firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.