Senior RAM Engineer / RAM Engineer
Location: Auburn, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior RAM Engineer / RAM Engineer to join our Rail and Transit Systems team in Auburn, NSW.
About the Role:
The Reliability, Availability and Maintainability Engineer is responsible for supporting the overall RAM capability within the business across all aspects of a project life cycle following system engineering practices (business development, tenders, project and through life support). The role is to support the RAM team in ensuring that effective RAM systems and processes are utilised to deliver against business and project objectives.
- Defining RAM requirements
- Design Knowledge and understanding of Physics of Failure
- FMECA/FMEA knowledge
- Reliability predictions
- Reliability Block Diagrams / Fault Tree Analysis
- Data Collection & analysis
- RAM test specification and conduct (including HALT/ALT)
- Maintainability Requirements Analysis
- Reliability Centred Maintenance & Condition Based Maintenance
- Life Cycle Costing & Spares Analysis
- Reliability Growth Modelling
- Availability Modelling and Simulations
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum Degree qualifications – Bachelor of Engineering (Any Discipline)
- Formal tertiary RAM qualification or specialisation is highly desired
- Knowledge of relevant Australian and International RAM Standards
- Engineering design and change management processes
- Problem solving methods and processes
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills, including the ability to conduct detailed investigations and provide clear and decisive results and written reports
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to provide rapid and effective engineering support to management and trade staff
- Excellent computer skills with experience in the development and management of information systems
- Data Collection and Analysis skills with ability to generate reports from database applications
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work within an energetic, highly skilled team
- The ability to work on key rollingstock projects with an industry leader
- Permanent full-time position at our Auburn Facility with excellent career progression opportunities
- Competitive remuneration, with on-going training and support
- Employee benefits and wellness program
- An opportunity to make an impact with a growing and forward-thinking company
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- An opportunity to work with an ASX Listed Company
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button.
For more information about this position please contact Breeze Tonsbeek– Talent & Sourcing Business Partner - email@example.com.
Applications will not be accepted via email, please apply via the link.
Employment with Downer is subject to a Pre-Employment Medical, and on-going drug and alcohol screening.
Downer Group is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies.