Location: Maddington, Perth
Job Type: Full time
Downer is a leading manufacturer and supplier of bitumen-based products and an innovator in the sustainable asphalt industry and circular economy, using recycled products and environmentally sustainable methods to produce asphalt.
We are now seeking a Projects / Logistics Coordinator to support our Stabilisation and Thin Surfacing businesses with the coordination and managing of people, plant, haulage and subcontractors throughout Perth and regional WA. This role is pivotal to our business and requires a strong command of fleet operations, scheduling as well as the ability to quickly adapt to change in a fast -paced environment.
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrated experience gained in a similar role within a large, complex organisation
- An understanding of the WAHVA (WA Heavy Vehicle Accreditation) requirements
- Ability to develop effective and efficient relationships with internal and external stakeholders, suppliers, and subcontractors
- Exposure to project budgets along with experience in arranging for accommodation, material ordering and onboarding / inductions of new employees and external stakeholders
- Current Drivers Licence (some site travel may be required)
What’s on offer
- An organisation that truly values flexible working options
- Suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives
- Training and development to support your career with us
- Championing health & safety initiatives for all our employees and visitors
At Downer, our approach to diversity is what sets us apart. Our people can be their best by bringing their most authentic selves to work every day. We are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you’re excited about this role and your experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
With your application, please ensure you attach a copy of your Resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0477 366 892
E: [email protected]
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.