Location: Kwinana Beach, Perth
Job Type: Casual
We are currently seeking experienced Electrical Supervisors to join our Facilities Asset Services business for a shutdown based on-site in the Naval Base region.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading a high performing team to expertly delivery management services on complex mechanical, high energy piping & electrical scopes of works on brownfield sites and execution during shutdowns.
We are interested in your experience in the Power and Energy sector and have a preference for a electrical trade background to join our shutdown team in Kwinana. Supervising works will include -
- Instrument calibrations, checks, verifications
- Safety instrumented systems (SIS) verifications
- Connect and reconnect motors, instruments, drives
- Hazardous area inspections
- Stroke valves, verify PLC/DCS Inputs
You will be an accomplished safety leader, excellent communicator and have a strong customer focus, with experience leading project detailing planning and transitioning to execute highly desirable.
- Proven experience in the Power & Energy Sector
- Mine site/Kwinana strip experience
- 5+ years of experience in site leadership
- Preferred electrical trade background
- Previous experience on maintenance and shutdown projects in a similar role is essential;
- Strong HSEQ focus and leadership capability;
- Knowledge and ability to engage in the Schedule and provide direction / support to the Scheduler.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills; and
- Effective written and oral communications skills.
- Instrumentation and Process Controls knowledge preferred
- Hazardous Area Inspections
- Safety instrumented systems (SIS) checks
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
Downer is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture where they encourage females and indigenous people to apply.
If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, please follow the links to "apply now".
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Regretfully we do not accept applications via email